Hi Friends, My name is Sidharth.
You’ve come to the right site if you’re wondering how to make a blog. Many people don’t know how to make a blog, as a blogger myself, I can tell you that it’s a profitable method to develop your creative writing skills, find new topics, and create an online identity around your interests and domains of expertise. You’ll have the chance to motivate, inform, and entertain your readers; as your blog gains popularity, you also may start making money, and it can be your full-time profession.
Inshort words, you really can’t go wrong as blogging is the first step toward eventually following your dream job or favourite hobby. In the beginning a blog may seem difficult, I’ll guide you through each step to help it run as smoothly as possible. The procedure is actually fairly simple, and before you know it, your blog will be live.
In this post you’ll find all the guidance step by step you’ll need to make a blog.
Before start you already know what is blog, who uses blog?Why should you make a blog? if you don’t know you can can read this post. Now let’s make a blog.
Lets Get Start How to make a blog
Step #1: Find the right niche for your blog
Before you start building a blog and make it as a blogger, you have to select a blogging niche.
In simple terms, a blog niche is a specific topic area that you will be writing about most often, or even exclusively.
To pick the right niche for your new blog Here are three simple steps for choosing the perfect blog niche – one that not only is in line with your passions, but one that you can also monetize and grow:
- Prioritize your interests.
- Investigate your target audience.
- Verify its profitability.
Prioritize your interests.
Before you start a blog, you need to think long term & write something about geniunely interested in. Your efforts will quickly decrease if you choose a topic simply based on how popular or profitable it is.
Now, write down the first 5-10 interests that come to mind.
Investigate your target audience.
Finding out what subjects people are interested in reading about is the next step in starting a blog. If your blog gets momentum, you may be able to earn money from it and finally become a full-time blogger.
With a little market research, you can determine the demand for any given niche. Begin by looking at Google Trends, which shows how many people are searching for a specific topic. The more searches a topic receives, the greater the public demand for it.
Verify its profitability.
When you run a personal or professional blog, you should think your niche is profitable. Even if you’re just starting out as a hobby blogger, you should consider future monetization options in case your blogging efforts turn into a career.
While you don’t need to plan out your money-making technique just yet, considering lucrative chances in general can help you identify a specialisation. Focus on starting your blog right away.
Step #2: Choose the right domain name
To make your blog you need a important thing a domain name.
Regardless of the specialty you pick, your domain name will be the name by which you are recognised online. It will be you unique Internet address for your blog.
When you choose blog name you should consider the personality you want to your blog to represent while naming it. I t should important to seem formal and professional? Is it sweet and romantic? Offbeat and edgy? If you’re having trouble coming up with blog names, blog name generator might assist.
Step #3: Choose a blogging platform
In this step, you’ll need to look at the existing blogging platforms and decide on the sort of blog management software you’ll choose. A simple search on Google will show that there are several sites available that specialize to bloggers from all sectors.
I recommend building your blog using the self-hosted WordPress blog setup.
Top In Blog Usage Distribution in the United States
As you can see from the graph, WordPress software has a market share of over 85% in the United States, making it by far the most widely used technology for blogging.
I advise using a self-hosted WordPress blog to create your blog.
Step #4: Choose a hostinge platform
After you’ve selected your favourite blogging platform, you’ll need to pick a hosting platform. A blog, like other types of websites, need the use of a host. This simply means that webpages are stored on a web- server with a unique address so that visitors may easily visit them.
Some blogging platforms include hosting, so you won’t need to choose a separate web host. Other website builders, such as WordPress, will require you to locate and pay for a different hosting platform. Some popular uses are:
If you are unsure about which hosting platform to choose, consider the following factors:
- Bandwidth: The number of data that your website can deliver to users in a specific period of time. This factor is determined by the size of your website pages as well as the expected traffic. This quick bandwidth calculator will assist you in determining the bandwidth of your website.
- Uptime: The duration of time that the web-server hosting your website is active. A high uptime rate (99.95% or higher) indicates that the host’s servers are performing well.
- Customer support: In the server that something goes wrong, you can contact customer support. Ideally, your hosting company should give an online support centre, callbacks, and social media responses to inquiries and complaints.
After you’ve decided on a blogging platform and hosting provider, you may start brainstorming blog ideas.
Step #5: Set up and design your blog
- Select a blog template / theme.
- Customize your blog template or theme.
- Create a blog logo
- Submit your blog on search engine
Step #6: Write and publish your First Post
So far, you’ve registered a domain name, chosen a blog hosting service, setup a blog theme, and are ready to publish your first blog post.
Before you start posting posts (day-to-day writing) on your blog, make sure all of the major static pages are filled out with information (such as About us, Contact, etc.). Let’s look at a few of those pages.
Prepare and publish content on main pages:
You can choose which pages to publish based on your specific requirements. The following are the most common pages by bloggers:
- Homepage : This is dependent on the layout you select. When configuring your blog, you may decide to show the homepage as a static page, like I stated before. In that scenario, you must prepare data for it.
- About us : The “About us” page is the most basic page on any blog. This page explains what your blog is about, who you are, and why you blog about your niche topic.
- Contact : Visitors to your blog can contact with you using this page. It might be a simple page with your email address and social network connections.
- Products, Services, Resources : Static landing pages with any additional information that you want to include on your blog.
Before write your blog post think about these points.
- Come up with a blog post title
- Start with keyword research
- Start with keyword research
- Start with keyword research
- Insert images
- Optimize for SEO
Congratulations! You now understand how to make a blog. You now have your own domain name, hosting space, and a blog. To become a successful blogger, you must first become filimiliar with your blogging platform to make the desire adjustments, begin content development, and promote your site.